Friday 17 July 2009

Become a Freelancer and Quit Your Job

Being employed in my Just Over bankrupt JOB, wasn’t doing my debts any good, in fact I was getting deeper and deeper every day, I saw friend of mine on facebook and he was saying how he is getting ready to resign from his job. I expressed my interest in how he was going to accomplish this because he was a lone father with 2 children. In one month he had educated himself and learned the ways of freelance writing, and he was now prepared to quit his day to day job and work at home full time (a dream job).

Increase you chances of being accepted here:How to Become a Freelance Writer

Typically a several days after being told this by my mate, I was made made to leave my job. I was determined to educate myself "how to become a freelance writer" and get myself away from my current situation. The only equipment I had to use were the internet and plenty of time in my hands. My debt was in crisis mode and as it stood i was prepared to lose everything I ever worked for. So I began looking for work and bidding on everything I could find. I believe I was a little disappointed when I got no Jobs from all the jobs I bid for, it was really annoying considering I already new I could read and write.

I sat wondering for a day or two thinking why in gods name can’t I do this, but the truth was I could I just needed to search for all the places a freelance writer can profit from. My savior was that my friend had done it, so I could see the money at the end of the tunnel but the learning that I had to put in was colossal. During my research i came across a job that required a freelancer to write an ebook, I thought to myself that this was perfect and the pay was pretty decent at $200. I spent all night trying to think how I could word my introduction, it seemed to take forever. I thought this could be the breakthrough I needed, I was so enthusiastic, but my excitement faded when I awoke. It turned out there had been a huge response to the project post and many of the freelancers were far more experienced as well as having much more knowledge then I had, my bid now seemed doomed along with my wasted evening writing my introduction. I was thinking about quitting and it struck me.

Make your money with your own online business:Start Your Home Business

The hardest part of this venture was done. I had taken action! All I needed to do now was to teach myself the system and refine my skills. I went on to look for any writing work that I could find. You could maybe find it hard to comprehend but after having those 2 setbacks most new people to this type of work would have quit, it is a huge step to come into this line of work without any training or a system to start. I came to the conclusion it was time I spoke to my friend and ask him about what systems he used to see if he could give me a helping hand along the way. The information he gave me was brilliant and he also offered his advice on certain aspects.

I took the course and I haven’t turned back since, I am now well on my way and I do not even have to look for work. This is basically because I didn’t quit, I kept going.

How many times have you said I Hate My Job:I Hate My Job

No comments:

Post a Comment